- Easy access to storage tanks for maintenance and inspection
- 12″, 16″, 20″, 24″, 30″, 36″ and 48″ sizes
- ANSI, API, DIN, and other connection types available
- Threaded clamping handle provides gas-tight and water tight seal
- Maximum working pressure of 3 psig (12″-24″sizes), 1 psig (30″, 36″ and 48″ sizes)
The Shand & Jurs Model 95210 Clamping Manhole Cover is designed as an economical solution that provides ready access to product storage tanks by means of an easily opened hinged cover.
The design of the model 95210 employs a threaded clamping handle along with a flexible seal, affording a tight seal between the pallet and the corrosion resistant seat. This feature minimizes vapor leakage and provides for a water tight seal.
All sizes have flat face, drilled flanges. An undrilled flange version and other special construction types are also available.
For tank gauging, access or examination, the entire hinged cover may be lifted open in a matter of seconds offering clear passage through the unobstructed opening.
The Model 95210 is 100% U.S. made.